Each live, 2-hour virtual HRCS 8 Overview Session includes:
- A facilitator-led* interactive overview of HRCS 8 findings
- Training around the new HRCS competencies and strategic HR model
- Breakdown of data implications and results
- Q&A for your organization leaders
Research and content of the session is based on the recent global HR Competency Study where resulting data was subjected to a variety of statistical analyses to help answer the following questions:
- What competencies do HR professionals need to deliver results?
- What should be the characteristics of an effective HR department, and what individual HR competencies shape HR department effectiveness?
- What business capabilities should HR help create to deliver business results, and what individual HR competencies help embed business capabilities?
*Session facilitated by RBL Principal Consultants
PRICE: $3000 per session